html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lovely as a Christmas Tree

The sketch for this beautiful card came from my friend, Rita Shoe.  Rita is so very talented and she she definitely knows how to coordinate colors and designs to get the perfect results.  This is one of the cards I will offer at my September classes. 
Recipe:  Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes;  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade cardstock;  Ink:  Crumb Cake, Versamark;  Accessories:  White embossing powder, Crumb Cake 3/8" taffeta ribbon, and Heat tool.

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment