html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

I saw this card on Kim Czenszak's blog:  http://www.livelovestamp.com/.  I had not tried my pewter embossing powder yet, and now I'm sorry I waited so long to use it,  because the results are absolutely beautiful. 
Recipe:  Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages;  Paper:  Midnight Muse, Real Red, Whisper White;  Ink:  Midnight Muse, Versamark;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Snowburst embossing folder, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Heat tool,  Pewter embossing powder, Whisper White bakers twine, Scallop Trim Border punch. 
To order any of the supplies to make this card, please contact me or visit my Stampin' Up! website here, click on products and shop now.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Hope you  have enjoyed this post.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment