html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, August 3, 2012

Petal Cone Die Birthday Box

I really do like cards, we all need them, right?  I like 3-D projects, boxes, bags and anything but a card too.  Meg Loven has a video tutorial to make this adorable box, and it was just too tempting not to try.  You can see her video here.  If you would like to order any of the supplies I used to make this darling box, please visit my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net
Supplies:  Stamps:  Create a Cupcake;  Paper:  Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, and Rich Razzleberry cardstock;  Ink:  Pacific Point;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, 2" round scallop punch (not SU), 1 3/4" round circle, and Cupcake Builder punches, 1 1/4" Daffodil Delight gg ribbon.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment