html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

World Treasures

If found this beautiful card on Claudia Perry's blog and you can get all the details by clicking here.
It was lots and lots of cutting and am so pleased with the results. 
Recipe:  Stamps:  World Treasures, Friendly Phrases;  Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White cardstock;  Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, Pool Party; Accessories:  Big Shot, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Decorative Label Punch, Large Scallop Edgelits, Alhambra wheel and wheel handle, Tempting Turquoise marker, Jewels (gotta have bling, for sure). 
I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great day.
To order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my Stampin' Up! website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment