html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, September 24, 2012

Merry Minis Christmas

Check out the little bird skating across the end of Merry.  He is darling, isn't he?  and who couldn't love a little bird skating across Merry Christmas.  This is another card I'm offering at my All Things Holiday class coming up October 2012.  If you live in or near Graham, NC, I would love to have you attend.  Just let me know you're coming.  To see the dates and all the details, please see my calendar on this blog, or visit my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
 
Recipe:  Stamps:  Merry Minis, For the Birds;  Paper:  Very Vanilla, River Rock, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, and Not Quite Navy cardstock;  Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Not Quite Navy classic, and Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Merry Minis punch pack, dimensionals.

If you would like to purchase the supplies to make this card, you may order directly from my SU website, or if you would like one of these cards completed and ready to make, the cost is only $3.00 each plus a small postage fee. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda



The schedule and complete details can be found on this blog, and on my SU website at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment