html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween Treat Holders


I had so much fun making these little Halloween treat holders, I'm going to offer them in my October 2012 classes.  They will hold a Kit-Kat bar or two Hershey miniture bars, so perfect for a little gift for just about anyone.  If you would like to make one of these and cannot attend my class, all of the supplies can be ordered from my on-line store on my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net
Angie Kennedy Juda has a video tutorial for this project on youtube.  Visit her blog here and look for Lunch Sack Halloween Treat Holder.
Recipe:  Stamps:    Top treat holder-Dark and Dreary (retired last year), Bottom treat holder-Gougly Goolies, Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie cardstock;  Ink:  Basic Black;  Accessories:  Googly Eyes, Scalloped edge punch, and the 1/2" round punch.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment