html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 5, 2012

Merry Minis again

Yes, here is another card made with the Merry Minis set.  So quick and easy, it surprised me how fast it went together.  Connie Stewart, a very talented demonstrator, has Cards in a Flash videos, and she shows you how to economize and reuse your card stock to save time and money.  I will be holding classes in the new year to pass on her amazing tricks and tips. 
Recipe:  Stamps:  Merry Minis, Curly Cute, Elements of Style;  Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler cardstock;  Ink:  Old Olive;  Accessories:  Boho Blossoms, Small Oval, and Merry Minis punch pack punches, Glimmer Brad, Diamond Jewels, dimensionals.

If you would like to order the supplies to make this card, please visit my SU website and on-line store at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net

I hope you have enjoyed this post, have a great day and come back soon,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment