html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christmas Blessings in Triple Time

This is such a beautiful Christmas card, I want to make enough to send to everyone I know.  Rita Shoe is one of my very talented friends who makes some gorgeous cards and I'm fortunate to have her share them with me.  Thank you Rita.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Christmas Blessings;  Paper:  Soft Suede, Whisper White;  Ink:  Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, and Pink Pirouette;  Accessories:  Blender pen;  Technique:  Triple Time Stamping

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, call me at: 336-538-4996, email me at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or visit my 24/7 on-line store at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment