html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 2012 Hostess Club Project

    I am looking forward to showing all of my very special Hostess Club members how to combine heat embossing and the shaving cream technique at our club meeting this month.  I CASED the idea for this card from Michelle Zindorf, a super talented SU demonstrator, and changed a few things, you know, to make it my own.  It is definitely a one-of-a-kind card, because, with shaving cream and re-inkers your results are different every time.
    Recipe:  Stamps:  Elements of Style, Fabulous Phrases;  Paper:  Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, and Tangerine Tango cardstock;  Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango and Calypso Coral reinkers, Versamark ink pad;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, black embossing powder, heat tool, 5/8" Whisper White satin ribbon.
    If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please give me a call at: 336-538-4996, email me: angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or visit my 24/7 on-line store at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment