html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Snow Much Fun

This card was Snow Much Fun to make, and I just had to share it.  I saw this cutie on Becky Roberts blog:  www.InkingIdaho.blogspot.com.  Please take a few minutes to hop on over to her blog.  She is fantastic. 
Supplies:  Stamps:  Snow Much Fun;  Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green cardstock, Be of Good Cheer dsp;  Ink:  Black Stazon ink, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Pumpkin Pie markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Bigz Die, Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, 1 1/4" square punch (to cut the V in the dsp), 1 3/4" circle punch, Mitten Builder Punch, Gumball Green Satin Stitched ribbon, Glue dots and dimensionals.
If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please give me a call at: 336-538-4996, email me:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or visit my 24/7 on-line store at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment