html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Build a Cupcake Birthday

 
Isn't this the cutest birthday card for anyone, really.  This card is not age sensitive at all.  Another special offering for my New Year, New Ideas class January 12, 15, and 17, 2013
Recipe:  Stamps:  Create a Cupcake, A Word for You;  Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White cardstock, Perfect Polka-Dots dsp;  Ink:  Rich Razzleberry;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Designer Frames Folder, Scalloped Edge punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Multi-Purpose Adhesive sheets, Glass Glitter, Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon, crimper, and dimensionals.
If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, or attend one of my classes, please give me a call at: 336-538-4996, email me:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.  To shop 24/7, please visit my on-line store at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment