html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hostess Club Project-Desktop Calendar

My friend and fellow stamper, Sande Parcell, showed me her version of this Desktop Calendar and I used her pattern to design the one you see below.  All of the paper is from the Sale-a-Bration brochure, and the stamp set is Every Little Bit.  The calendar came from www.printfree.com

This project was so easy to put together, because with Stampin' Up!'s products, all the card stock and inks coordinate with the Designer Speciality Paper.  Oh, they make it so easy.

Everyone who is a member of my Hostess Club will have the opportunity to make a desktop calendar at our January 2013 meeting, and I'm excited to share.

This calendar uses two sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, and the bottom picture is the side view.  If you notice there is a small piece of card stock inserted in the calendar to help it stand up, and stay put.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment