html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, January 28, 2013

Oh, Hello

Wasn't going to buy the Oh, Hello stamp set, then saw so many cards and projects made with it, I thought, ok, I've got to have it.  Am very glad I did.  So many opportunities to make just the kind of card I like; easy-peasy, clean and simple, and best of all, quick.  Here is what I used to make this beautiful card:
Stamps:  Oh, Hello;  Paper:  Peach Parfait card stock (retired) and Whisper White CS);  Ink:  Peach Parfait, because it matches the card stock perfectly;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, Oval Framelits (new in the Spring Mini), Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Oval Punch (not SU), SU sponges, dimensionals.
If you would like to place an order for any of the supplies to make this card, please email me: angelsofjoy@gmail.com, call me at: 336-538-4996, or order anytime at my on line store Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment