html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, March 8, 2013

Create a Cupcake, the Perfect Birthday Card!!!


Isn't this so cute, perfect for anyone's birthday. 
Recipe:  Stamps:  Create a Cupcake, Delicate Dollies;  Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery cardstock;  Ink:  Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dots embossing folder, Cupcake Builder, 2 3/8" Round Scallop, and 1 3/4" Round punches, Dazzling Details and Two-Way Glue Pen, dimensionals.

To order any of the supplies to make this darling card, please visit my on-line store Here 24/7 or feel free to contact me directly.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post.  Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment