html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hello Aviary

 
These little bird cages are so cute, and Aviary is a stamp set good for almost any occasion, right?   I decided to make this a hello card,  it was fun to make such a happy card too.
  
Recipe: 
Stamps:  Aviary, Pennant Parade (for word); 
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Raspberry Ripple; 
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Raspberry Ripple, Baja Breeze; 
Accessories:  Big Shot, Stripped Embossing Folder, Daffodil Delight 1/8" ribbon, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Brad, Jewelry Tag Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, and dimensionals.
 
If you would like to order the supplies to make this card, you are more than welcome to call me at 336-538-4996 or contact me via email at angelsofjoy@gmail.com.  You may also order 24/7 at my on-line store Here.
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment