html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, March 4, 2013

Perfectly Preserved St. Patty's Day

I pulled out one of my very old sets, Rainbow's End, and decided it was perfect for this card, along with the jar from the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and framelits.  I am very glad SU carried over the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and framelits from the Holiday Mini to the Spring Mini.  (See p. 36 of the Spring mini for item numbers and prices.) 
Ingredients:  Stamps:  Happy St. Patrick's Day (single stamp), Rainbow's End (both retired);  Paper:  Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Whisper White cardstock and Certainly Celery dsp;  Ink:  Garden Green;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Framelits, Decorative Label Punch, Linen Thread, Naturals Designer Button, dimensionals.
I hope you have enjoyed today's post.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment