html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, April 8, 2013

April 2013 Hostess Club Project



I am so excited to showcase this darling purse and cards my Hostess club members will make at our April 25, 2013 meeting.  Not only is this a really cute project, it's so useful and makes a perfect gift. 
I saw this pattern on Becky Roberts blog some time ago, and knew right away I just had to buy the pattern from Becky for this project. You can see all that Becky has to offer by going to her blog here.

I made the purse and cards using Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper (DSP), and you can find it on SU's clearance rack found Here.  If you would like to place an order for one pack or 100 packs of this paper, please let me know, or you are more than welcome to order from my SU website.

Recipe: 
Stamps:  Easy Events; 
Paper:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Caylpso Coral, and Soft Suede cardstock, Sweet Shop DSP;  Ink:  Stazon On ink, and Wisteria Wonder, Caylpso Coral, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Soft Suede markers; 
Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon, 1 1/4" square, 3/4" square, 2 3/4" round and 2 1/2" round scallop punches, basic jewels,  dimensionals, and sticky tape.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment