html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, April 1, 2013

Best of 25-Flowers

This card was made using one of the stamps from The Best of 25-Flowers stamp set.  I think a sunflower card can be used for almost any occasion.  I am offering this card at my Spring Fling classes on April 11, 13, and 16, 2013.  If you live in or near Graham, NC and would like to attend, I welcome you to let me know.  I'd be glad to meet you.

Recipe: 
Stamps:  Best of 25-Flowers, Wacky Wishes; 
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles dsp; 
Ink:  Early Espresso; 
Accessories:  Early Espresso 1/8" ribbon, Lace Ribbon Border, 1/2" Round, and 1 1/4" Round Scallop Punches, Neutrals Brads, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, dimensionals 

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com or by phone at: 336-538-4996, or shop on-line at my store 24/7 by clicking Here.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment