html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Good Bye Scalloped Envelope Die

Yes, sadly on May 31, 2013 Stampin' Up! is retiring the Scalloped Envelope Bigz Die ($21.95, item#113462) to make room for the new and exciting stamp sets and crafting supplies coming our way June 1, 2013. 
If you live in or near Graham, NC, please plan to come to one of my May 2013 classes to make this, "it can be anything you want it to be" card.  It's easy and fun to make.
Recipe:  Stamps: Feels Good; 
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight cardstock, Floral District dsp (which is also going away May 31.
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Big Shot, Scalloped Envelope Bigz Die, Blossom Party Original Die, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1/2" circle punch, paper piercer and mat pack, brad, dimensionals
If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my on-line store 24/7 by visiting Here.

Comments and/or suggestions are appreciated.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment