html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Punch Art Schnauzer

I saw this cute, cute, cute punch art Schnauzer card on Pinterest and thought, I just have to try making her.   Isn't Ms. Hilda so much fun?  That's what I named her, great, huh?

If you would like to make a card just like this one, I've made it easy, peasy for you.  Come to one of my April card classes, and you will have the opportunity to make as many of little "Hilda" as you'd like. 

Want to make the card and can't come to class, you may purchase card kit(s) from me.  See PayPal button below.  You will receive a kit with all the components, minus the words, (SU's angel policy does not permit me to include any stamped words or images),  an envelope, step-by-step directions, and a picture of the completed card.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Pretty Petites
Paper:  Basic Black, Real Red, Basic Gray cardstock
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Punches:  2 1/2" circle, 1" circle, Blossom Petal, Large Oval, Small Oval, Petite Curly Label, and Owl Builder, Big Shot, Oval Framelit, Chevron Embossing Folder.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

Cost with S&H

No comments:

Post a Comment