html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 20, 2013

Fabulous Florets Lattice Edged Card


I have not tried the Lattice Edged technique in a long time and I'm having fun revisiting it.  I really like the way Fabulous Florets coordinates so well with the lattice edge, don't you? 
If you are attending one of my June 2013 classes  (my class schedule is posted to the right of this post), you will have the opportunity to make one, two, three, four, or as many of this card as you'd like.
If you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Rd, Graham, NC, please let me know you would like to attend, I would love to have you.  You can reach me via email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or by phone:  336-538-4996.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Fabulous Phrases, Papillon Potpourri
Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, and Pink Pirouette
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant and Melon Mambo classic ink;
Accessories:  Big Shot, polka dotted embossing folder, bitty butterfly punch,  basic pearls, dimensionals.
 If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7 Here. 
I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment