html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Chalk Talk

I was just itching to use my new Strawberry Slush ruffled ribbon, and thought I would try it in combo with SU's new set, Chalk Talk.  The background is a technique called Polished Stone, and even though the technique has been around a long time, it is new to me.  I am looking forward to trying the Polished Stone technique with other colors, it was easy and fun to make this card.

Recipe:   Stamps:  Chalk Talk;  Paper:  Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, and Shimmery White cardstock;  Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush classic ink pads and Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantaloupe reinkers;  Accessories:  Big Shot (of course), Chalk Talk Framelits, Strawberry Slush ruffled ribbon, Alcohol, cotton balls, spritzer bottle, and dimensionals.

If you would like to try the Polished Stone technique on your own, Meg Loven has a wonderful tutorial here.  She is both fun to watch and listen to.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment