html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, June 28, 2013

It's Christmas with You're Amazing Stamp Set

Even though there are not any holiday or Christmas stamps in SU's new catalog, I used a non-Christmas stamp set to make a Christmas card.  Pretty cool, huh?
If you would like to make this card, please plan to come to my July 2013 card class, and make as many as you would like.  My class schedule is posted on this blog, as well as my Stampin' Up! website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Recipe:  
Stamps:  You're Amazing, Delightful Dozen;  Paper:  Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, and Whisper White card stock;  Ink:  Versa Mark;  Accessories:  Simply Scored, 1 3/8" circle punch, Pewter embossing powder, heat tool, dimensionals.
I hope you have enjoyed this post.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Linda

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Phillippians 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment