html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mixed Bunch

A beautiful and versatile card I am offering at my July 2013 classes.  Lots of tools and materials.  If you live in or near Graham, NC, please plan to join me for any of my classes.  The schedule is posted on this blog and on my SU website at:  http://lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Recipe:
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Loving Thoughts;
Paper:  Baja Breeze (retired), Early Espresso, Whisper White card stock and Early Espresso dsp;
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Blossom Punch, Ribbon Border and 1" circle punch, mat pack and paper piercer, some retired ribbon and dimensionals.

To order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7 Here or feel free to contact me directly.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment