html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mosaic Madness

 I really like these cheerful cards, and enjoyed putting together kits for my upcoming June 2013 classes.  Most of the supplies used for these cards came from for our new 2013-14 catalog.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Label Love;
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo, and Whisper White cardstock, Quatrefancy Specialty and Gingham Garden dsp;
Ink:  Island Indigo;
Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Artisan Punch, Island Indigo ruffled ribbon, pearls and bling.

If you live in or near Graham, NC and would like to attend one of my classes, just let me know.  My email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or phone:  336-538-4996.  I would love to have you.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment