html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, June 6, 2013

You're Amazing

Another card I'm offering at my June 2013 classes.  Loved how these colors coordinated.   A video I saw on YouTube showed how to "shrink" the layers of the framelit, and I cannot remember where I saw it.  It's easy though, it really is.

Recipe: 
Stamps:  You're Amazing; 
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi cardstock, Tea for Two dsp;
Ink:  Calypso Coral; 
Accessories:  Big Shot (of course), Apothecary Accents Framelit, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Gold Brads, dimensionals.

 If you live in or near Graham, NC and would like to attend one of my classes, just let me know.  My email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or phone:  336-538-4996.  I would love to have you.

To order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7  Here or feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment