html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 5, 2013

Bring on the Cake

Such a fun birthday card this was to make.  I love happy cards, and this one is definitely a happy card.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Bring on the Cake;  Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White cardstock and Rich Razzleberry dsp;  Ink:  Black Stazon and Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, and Daffodil Delight markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Deco Labels Framelits, 2 3/8" round scallop punch, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" ribbon, dimensionals

To order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7 Here or feel free to contact me directly.  All my classes are held in my home at 555 Williamsdale Rd., Graham, NC 27253.  The schedule can be found right here on my blog, or by visiting my Stampin' Up! website found Here.  If you would like to attend one of my classes, please call or send an email to me with your desired date.
I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda
Email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com
Phone:  336-538-4996

Do what is right to other people.  Love being kind to others, and live humbly, trusting your God.  Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment