html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Convention 2013 Swaps

I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator,for almost six years and I finally went to Convention!  I decided I just couldn't miss SU’s 25th Anniversary celebration.  It was a great experience for me.  I learned a lot of useful tips, and met some fantastic people along the way.  A lot of travel, and so worth the trip.  Already making plans to go next year.
I brought home 270 card fronts, and cards that I swapped with other demonstrators, and if that wasn’t enough, I took pictures of the many swaps other demonstrators received and traded.  That’s crazy, huh? 
Below are a few of the many I received.  I have enough ideas for classes for probably two years.  Speaking of classes, be sure to see my August 2013 schedule, and plan to join me to make some of these fabulous cards.
Let me know what you think, I would love to hear from you.





Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

Be full of joy in the Lord always.  I will say again, be full of joy.  Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment