html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 4, 2013

From My Heart and lots of little hearts

I saw this card on Pinterest-a great place for ideas-and I thought the words "Thank You from the bottom of my heart" deserved to be placed inside, what else, a heart framelit.  The outside edges are lots and lots and lots of little hearts punched from the Itty Bitty Punch pack and glued to the back of the heart shaped Whisper White cardstock.  It took a little extra time, and it was certainly worth it, I am very pleased with the results.

Recipe:  Stamps:  From My Heart;  Paper:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock and Neutrals designer series paper;  Ink:  Basic Black and Real Red;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Heart Framelits, the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Punch pack, Real Red 1/4" ribbon, dimensionals.

I hope you have enjoyed this post.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

Linda

Always be humble and gentle.  Be patient and accept each other with love.  Ephesians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment