html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Day Sunburst

Trying out our new Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper.  Another cheerful and happy card.
Recipe:  Stamp:  Happy Day;  Paper:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana card stock and Eastern Elegance dsp;  Ink:  Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry;  Accessories:  Naturals Buttons, brad, mat pack and paper piercer, dimensionals

To order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7 Here or feel free to contact me directly.

If you would like to attend one of my classes held in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, 27253, please call or send an email to me with your desired date. I would love to have you come.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda
email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com
phone:  336-538-4996

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  Luke 6:31

No comments:

Post a Comment