html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 5, 2013

Hostess Club Projects


It's not to early to start our Christmas cards, is it?   Rita Shoe, our June hostess, demonstrated how to make these beautiful cards at our Hostess Club meeting on June 27, 2013.  It is a technique I am not familiar with and am excited to learn something new.

The top card uses Pistachio Pudding, Midnight Muse, Crisp Cantaloupe and Very Vanilla card stock and the bottom card is made with Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla card stock.

To order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7 Here or feel free to contact me directly. 

If you would like to attend one of my classes, please call or send an email to me with your desired date. I would love to have you come.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda
email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com
phone:  336-538-4996

Depend on the Lord.  Trust in Him, and He will take care of you.  Psalm 37:5




No comments:

Post a Comment