html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Stippled Blossoms Happy Birthday to Me

I am getting ready to leave for SU's 25th Annual Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah, and just had to stop everything I was doing and share this beautiful card with you. This color combination is stunning in person, which you will see if you can attend any of my August 2013 classes.
My wonderful friend, Rita Shoe, made this birthday card,  just for me, and isn't it just so lovely, soft and stunning and gorgeous.  WOW, thank you so much.  This looks like a keeper to offer in my August 3 ,6, 8, and 14, 2013 Paper Therapy classes.
 Recipe:  Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms;  Paper:  Pistachio Pudding, Island Indigo and Very Vanilla cardstock, Venetian Romance dsp;  Ink:  Pistachio Pudding, Island Indigo;  Accessories:  Big Shot, embossing folder, framelits, Pistachio Pudding Stretch Ruffled Ribbon, pearls and dimensionals.
If you live in or near 555 Graham, N.C. 27253 and would like to attend one of my classes, please let me know.  I would love to have you.
To order and of the supplies to make this card, click  here 24/7 or email me at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or by phone at:  336-538-4996.
I hope you have enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by,
Linda
Scripture for today:
A gentle answer will calm a person's anger, but an unkind answer will cause more anger.
                                                                                                                        Proverbs 15:1

No comments:

Post a Comment