html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, August 19, 2013

August 2013 Hostess Club Projects


Our August 2013 hostess is Sande Parcell, and she has chosen a quilted card to demonstrate, and everyone will get to make one of each of these beautiful cards themselves.
I wanted to incorporate the Festive Flurry stamp set and
The ingredients for the top card:  Stamps:  Four Frames and Teeny Tiny Wishes;  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, Island Indigo cardstock and Ventian Romance dsp;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Deco framelits,  Square Lattice embossing folder, Decorative Label Punch, dimensionals.
The ingredients for the second card:  Stamps:  Festive Flurry and  More Merry Messages (on the carry-over list);  Paper:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Island Indigo cardstock and Winter Frost dsp;  Ink:  Real Red, Island Indigo;   Accessories:  Big Shot,  Festive Flurry Framelits,  Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, Silver Stampin' Glitter, dimensionals.

If you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend one of my classes, please let me know.  I would enjoy having you.  The list of all my upcoming classes is posted right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996

Praise the Lord!  It is good to sing praises to our God.  Psalm 147:1


No comments:

Post a Comment