html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Betsy's Blossoms

I offered this card in my August 2013 Creative Therapy classes.  I received a similar card at convention and  I added the stretch ruffled ribbon so the circle would pop.
If you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, 27253, please plan to join me for one of my classes.  I'm pretty sure you will have a fun time.  My schedule can be found right here on this blog.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms, Papillon Potpourri and Petite Pairs;  Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and, Whisper White cardstock;  Ink: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush ;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Honeycomb embossing folder, Elegant Butterfly, and 2 1/2" round punches, Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush Stretch Ribbon, basic jewesl, dimensionals and glue dots.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions as to how I put this card together.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by.
Linda

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Philippians 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment