html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, August 16, 2013

Halloween Hello

I wanted to offer a somewhat easy Halloween card for my August Paper Therapy classes, and this is what I came up with.  Isn't it so cute.  Here are my ingredients:
Stamps:  Halloween Hello;  Paper:  Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White cardstock, Witches Brew designer series paper, Silver glimmer paper;  Ink:  Black Stazon;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Spider Web embossing folder, and 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" circle punches.

If you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, please plan to attend one of my classes.  I would love to have you.  To register for a class, you can contact me via phone:  336-538-4996, or email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.

I hope you have enjoyed this post.  Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful day.
Linda

Love you neighbor as yourself.  Leviticus 19:18

No comments:

Post a Comment