html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, August 5, 2013

Harvest of Thanks and Truly Grateful


Another set of cards I am offering at my August 2013 Creative Therapy classes.  I used two stamp sets to make these wonderful cards, and really like how they turned out.  If you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, 27253, please plan to join me for one of my classes.  I'm pretty sure you would have a fun time.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Harvest of Thanks, Truly Grateful;  Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Very Vanilla cardstock;  Ink:  Early Espresso classic pad and marker, Daffodil Delight marker;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform,  Apothecary Accents and Deco Framelits, Square Lattice embossing folder, Modern Label and Word Window punches, mat pack, paper piercing tool, gold brad, dimensionals.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thank you for stopping by,
Linda

May the Lord bless you and keep you.  May the Lord show you his kindness.  Numbers 6: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment