html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Magnetic Platform


 MAGNETIC PLATFORM

I am excited to show you a new product called the Magnetic Platform. It is designed to use with your Big Shot for Framelits and Edgelits. When you use the Magnetic Platform, you will not need your Multipurpose Platform. You will still need to use the Standard Cutting Pads. The great thing about the Magnetic Platform is that the magnets are so strong; they will allow you to use the Magnetic Platform with your Standard Cutting Pads, which protects it. You will especially love using the Magnetic Platform with your stamp sets that have matching Framelits. Once you have stamped the images, you can lay the paper on the clear cutting pad and the Framelits will easily attract to the magnets in the platform holding the Framelit safely in place, and lining it up to the image - right where you need it. The Magnetic Platform can also be used with Edgelits. They are so fun, but can be frustrating to try to keep them straight as they run through the Big Shot. You can rig up a solution, like post-it notes, but if you have the Magnetic Platform you won't need to. You can line up the Edgelit anywhere on your project that you want and send it through your Big Shot with confidence that the cut will be in exactly the right place.
Thanks for watching today, as you can see the Magnetic Platform is an essential addition to your Big Shot collection.

To order the Magnetic Platform or any other SU supplies,  please visit my on-line store 24/7 Here or feel free to contact me directly.

If you would like to attend one of my classes held in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, 27253, please call or send an email to me.  The list of my class schedule is on the blog and on my SU website found here. I would love to have you come.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda
email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com
phone:  336-538-4996

Everything you say and everything you do should all be done for Jesus your Lord, and in all you do, give thanks to God the Father through Jesus.  Colossians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment