html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sponged Wetlands

I received this card at Convention last month and just knew it was a winner for my class this month.  This card is the first of  six I am offering in my August 2013 Creative Therapy classes in my home.  If you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, please let me know you would like to attend, I would enjoy having you.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Wetlands;  Paper:  Soft Suede, Crushed Curry,  and Very Vanilla card stock;  Ink: Soft Suede, and Crushed Curry classic;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, 1 1/4" circle punch (to mask the sun), sponges, and a white gel pen.
Such a beautiful card, isn't it.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by, and have a blessed day,
Linda
336-538-4996

We have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated.  We do not know what to do, but we do not give up.  2 Corinthians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment