html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

All Dressed Up for Christmas


Isn't this dress just so lovely.  A rhetorical question, right?   Who wouldn't want to receive this cutsie card in the mail, made with your own two hands.   I am planning to offer "her" at my October classes, and the dates will be posted very soon.  I know you won't want to miss this class, for sure.

Recipe:  Stamps: Petite Pairs;  Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer Paper;  Ink:  Cherry Cobbler;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Dress Up Framelits, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Punch from the Little Labels punch pack, 1 3/8" Round Scallop and 1 1/4" Round punches, dimensionals.  Extras:  Time to have fun.

If you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, and would like to attend one of my September 2013 classes, or my World Card Making Day (WCMD) class on October 5, 2013,  please let me know.  At my WCMD class will have the opportunity to make 10 cards with envelopes, that take approximately 10 minutes each for only $10.00. Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996

Do what the Lord says is good and right, then things will go right for you.  Deuteronomy 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment