html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Starburst Thanksgiving Card

I have combined the Starburst technique with spritzed leaves to make this Thanksgiving card.  I am excited to share how to make this striking card at my September 2013 Creative Therapy classes.  If you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend one of my classes, please let me know.  The list of all my upcoming classes is posted right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Tags 4 You;  Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Soft Sky, Early Espresso, and Soft Suede cardstock and Sweater Weather dsp, (now say that three times fast);  Ink:  Early Espresso;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz die (for leaves), Houndstooth embossing folder, Decorative Label and Label Bracket punches, sponge daubers, dimensionals.

To purchase the supplies to make this card, please call me at:  336-538-4996, or email your order to me:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com or shop 24/7 in my on-line store found right here.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."  John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment