html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

World Card Making Day-Cycle Celebration


Another card for my October 5, 2013 WCMD class.  I am so excited about that special day.  Lots and lots of demonstrators everywhere have card making extravaganzas planned.  I am happy to say, I have every space is filled for my very first World Card Making Day event.

I knew I wanted to use Cycle Celebration for this card, and started out using the bicycle as my focal point.  OK, so I finished the card (top one), and it coordinates with the Birthday Basics dsp, and just look at the bicycles on the dsp.  It looks like thestamped bike is traveling against the traffic, huh?

Then I got to thinking, what if you are making this card at my house and you are not a bike person.  You have never ridden a bike, don't ever want to, and just plain don't want to make a card with a bicycle on it.  What are you going to do?  Well, since our dsp has two printed sides, I just turned it over, and used the other stamps in this darling set, a candle and a soda bottle as my focal point.

I don't know if you can see it very well, I used the polka dot embossing folder on the first and second cards, and not the bottom card.  I can't wait to see how my other ladies are going to design their own cards.  I continually learn from each and everyone who comes to my classes.  Thank you for that.

OK, I've rambled way too long.  Here is what I used to make these special cards:
Stamps:  Cycle Celebration;  Paper:  Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple cardstock and Birthday Basics dsp;  Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple classic ink, Summer Starfruit marker;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Oval Framelits (the 3rd and 4th ones from the center), Polka Dot embossing folder, Large Decorative Label Punch (middle card), dimensionals.

If you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.   Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996

The people who trust the Lord will become strong again.  They will  be able to rise up as an eagle in the sky.  They will run without needing rest.  They will walk without becoming tired.  Isaiah 40:31


No comments:

Post a Comment