html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

World Card Making Day-Oh, Hello

Here is another one of the cards you will make when you come to my class on October 5, 2013.
I will show you how to save card stock, and hide your intentional boo-boo.  Yep, you heard right, hide your intentional boo-boo.  You will punch your scalloped circle out of the 5 1/4 x 4" piece of the Very Vanilla cardstock, then cover your intentional hole with the dsp.  Great way to save paper, huh?

Recipe:  Stamps:  Oh, Hello  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Pacific Point, Blueberry Crisp DSP; Ink: Pacific Point ;  Accessories:  2 3/8" scallop circle punch, Crumb Cake or Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, bling, dimensionals;  Extras:  Time to have fun.

If you live  near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.   Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996

Happy is the person whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned.  Psalm 32:1

No comments:

Post a Comment