html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, September 23, 2013

World Card Making Day-Stippled Blossoms

I am so excited.  In less than 2 weeks is my first-ever World Card Making Day class, which I lovingly call, my 10-10-10.  This is one of the five cards you will make when you come to the class.  It is really very easy, you won't believe it.  I have already cut out the Delicate Doilies dies and the rest of the cards is quick. You're going to enjoy it, I just know you will.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes;  Paper:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder;  Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Sizzlit Large Delicate Doilies, Modern Label, Word Window, and 1 3/4" circle punches, 1/8" Whisper White stitched ribbon, dimensionals;  Extras:  Time to have fun.

If you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.   Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996

Do not let evil defeat you.  Defeat evil by doing good.  Romans 12:21

No comments:

Post a Comment