html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Million and One

I really, really, really am pleased with this card.  I received one similar from Convention in July, and the colors were not pleasing to my eye, or eyes (because I have two of them, you know).  I paired the Modern Medley dsp with black and Baja Breeze cardstock, and added the Label Framelits, and there you have it, a beautiful, one-of-a-kind, anything you want it to be card.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Million and One;  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze (retired), Basic Black cardstock, and Modern Medley dsp;  Ink:  Black Stazon;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Label Framelits, Stylish Stripes embossing folder, Very Vintage designer buttons, Basic Black 1/8" ribbon, dimensionals.

I hold classes in my home each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed this post.  Have a wonderful day.

Give all your worries to God, because He cares for you.  I Peter 5:7

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment