html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Simply sketched

Guest Designer Kitty Collier

I am very fortunate to have Kitty on my Devoted Stamper team and am amazed at her talents and the beautiful cards and projects she creates.  This is a wonderful color combination too.  Thank you, Kitty, for sharing this card with me.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Simply Sketched, Papillion Potpourri, From My Heart;  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Strawberry Slush, and Pistachio Pudding cardstock;  Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, and Pistachio Pudding classic ink;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Delicate Designs embossing folder, Bitty Butterfly punch, Apothecary Framelit, Sponge, Basic Pearls, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Blender Pen, dimensionals.

I hold classes in my home each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

The Lord's love never ends and His mercies never stop.  Lamentations 3:22-23

Linda
email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com
phone:  336-538-4996


No comments:

Post a Comment