html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 4, 2013

Too Kind

Here is another stamp set I wasn't going to buy until, yes you guessed it, I saw this beautiful, clean and simple card.  I received this card as a swap at Convention back in July.  (Was Convention three months ago, yikes, where does the time go.  Pretty soon, it will be time to go again, and I'm ready).

You can find this stamp set on page 71 of the 2013-14 catalog, and it's only $14.95 in clear and $19.95 in wood.  Also, if you are attending any of my October classes, you will have the opportunity to make it.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Too Kind;  Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Soft Sky;  Ink:  Wild Wasabi,  Island Indigo, Soft Sky;  Accessories:  Island Indigo Bakers Twine

If you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.   Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under Heaven.  Ecclesiastes 3:1

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996



No comments:

Post a Comment