html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

World Card Making Day-Morning Meadow and Gorgeous Grunge

This is another card I am offering at my WCMD class, October 5, 2013.  I am so excited to share and hope you like my designs.

Since my WCMD is a 10-10-10, ten cards that take approximately 10 minutes each, for just $10.00, I tried very hard to keep the cards clean and simple, and let me say, I find that hard to do.  I like to add do-dads, bling, brads, ribbon, and whatever else is laying around.  I think this card is clean, simple and easy to reproduce.

Recipe:  Stamps: Morning Meadow, Gorgeous Grunge;  Paper:  Whisper white, Soft Sky, Early Espresso;  Ink:   Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette;  Accessories:  Pansy punch, basic pearl, and time to have fun.

If you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  I offer classes in my home every month.   Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Being afraid of people can get you into trouble.  But if you trust the Lord, you will be safe.  Proverbs 29:25.

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996

No comments:

Post a Comment