html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Everyday Occasions Card Kit








I enjoy so much when Stampin' Up! offers card kits, especially ones that are neatly packaged and come with everything you need.  Above are 12  of the 20 cards I made using only the supplies in the  Everyday Occasions Card Kit, and a picture of the stamp set that comes in the kit, all available now .  The kit includes:

  • A 7  piece stamp set that you cannot buy anywhere else, except with this kit.  I am not sure, and I would say if the stamp set in this kit was to sell separately in the SU catalog it would easily cost $14.95.  The words in the kit are Congratulations, Love, thank you, Made for you by me, Thinking of you, Happy Birthday, and For you.  Everyday Occasions, right?  
  • Twenty pre-printed, and scored pieces of card stock, 
  • Envelopes, embellishments, two inkspots, twine, buttons, glitter paper, dollies, tags, and more.   
  • Everything you need except snail and scissors to make 20 cards.
  • Best of all, an instruction sheet, and pictures with suggestions for all 20 cards.
  • All for only $29.95.  

If you are someone who wants to make cards at home, and who wants to send handmade, one-of-a-kind greeting cards to their friends and family, then this is definitely the way to go.   If you have been wanting to make cards and not sure how to begin, then this kit is for you.

 If you would like to purchase this kit, please feel free to contact me directly, or visit my on-line store found  here.  Want it for Christmas, I will gift wrap this tidy little box, and you will be all set.

Look for my January class schedule coming soon, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.


Therefore, I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body.  Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?  Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not  more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?  Matthew 6:25-27

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment