html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

I owned a red 1967 Volkswagen Beatle back in the day, and I thought of those long-ago days as I was putting this card together.  The little tag on this cutie says merry, and so appropriate, too, don't you think?  I used the Tags 4 You stamp set for the sentiment, which I thought looked great.  It took me a little longer to finish my back-in-the-day card, and it was well worth it, for sure.  

I hold classes each month, and my next set of classes are scheduled for January 7, 9, 11 and 15, 2014.  More details to come. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.  

On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink".  Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.  John 7: 37-38

I would enjoy reading your thoughts about my 1967 Volkswagen back-in-the-day card, and feel free to leave a comment at the end of this post.  

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment