html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, November 9, 2013

More Merry Messages


My intention was to end up with a quick and easy Christmas card.  Well, it is kinda quick and easy, it's just that I kept adding elements to dress it up, and I am very pleased with the finished product.  The extra few minutes it took me to make this was well worth the results, wouldn't you agree?  I am going to use this same sketch, and change the dsp and words and make it into a birthday card.  Look for the results in the coming days.

Recipe:  Stamps:  More Merry Messages;  Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, and Crumb Cake cardstock, Seasons of Style DSP;  Ink: Versamark;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents embossing folder, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Old Olive 1/8" ribbon, Crystal Effects, glue dots and dimensionals.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body.   Ephesians 4: 25


I hope you have enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment